Date - 21/07/2018
An excellent day out is planned taking in Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens and the Imperial War Museum. With Greensleeves Morris.
The current planned tour is (this may change due to factors beyond our control or through our own wonderful powers of decision-making):
- 11:00 AM – The Riverside (Thameside by Vauxhall Station)
- 12:30 PM (approx) – Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens – Next to Black Dog pub
- 2:00 PM (approx) – Prince of Wales – Cleaver Square
- 3:00/3:30 (approx) – The Swan (Pub en route to Imperial War Museum)
- 4:00 PM – The Imperial War Museum